Fields and Safety
For Fall 2023, all In-Town and home Travel games will be played at our Plymouth Street Complex.
Address for the GPS: 50 Plymouth St, Mansfield MA
Field Layout Fall 2023
(Click HERE for Printable Version of our Map)
ATTENTION: DOGS (other than Service Animals) Are NOT Allowed in the Complex during Games or Practices.
This is for the safety of our Players, Coaches, Referees, and Spectators. You will be asked to take your dog or other pets home. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Safety at Plymouth Street Soccer Complex
There continues to be growing concern regarding speed and ability to ensure fire trucks and ambulances can reach injured individuals. The degree of frequency and number of complaints have risen over the last few years so MYS, Mansfield Park & Rec, Mansfield Police, and Mansfield Fire & Rescue are working together to bring awareness to and to enforce the following safety measures:
- 5 mph speed limit (as soon as you turn off Plymouth street into the complex)
- Park only in designated areas
- If there are no parking spots inside the complex then park on Plymouth Street
- Do NOT park in any area where you see yellow lines on the ground or no parking zones
- These areas are set so that emergency vehicles can support all areas of the complex
Please follow the 5 mph speed limit and abide by all No Parking zones. Mansfield Police will enforce both speed and parking regulations randomly each day.
Ice packs are available through our coaches.
We also have a defibrillator. The defibrillator is located next to the water bottle filling station on the side of the concession stand.
Plymouth St. Turf Field
We are very grateful for all of the hard work that it took to build and takes to maintain our Turf Field. To help us keep this field nice for years to come, we kindly ask that you observe the following RULES of Plymouth Street Turf Field. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- NO glass containers of any kind beyond the gate
- NO metal cleats beyond the gate
- NO food or drink beyond the gate, water is allowed
- NO sports drinks beyond the gate
- NO smoking beyond the gate
- NO scooters, bicycles, unauthorized vehicles beyond the gate
- NO GUM or SEEDS to beyond the gate
- NO Chairs/Tents on synthetic surface, those must stay on the pavement
- NO sharp objects which can penetrate the synthetic surface beyond the gate
- ABSOLUTELY NO pets