Becoming a Mansfield Youth Soccer Sponsor helps to support the mission of MYS, which is to provide the youth of the Mansfield community an equal opportunity to play soccer, learn skills and be part of a team in an enjoyable, fair and safe environment.
MYS makes a conscious effort to make soccer affordable and to provide opportunities for all children, including those with disabilities, to develop basic and advanced soccer skills, learn the value of teamwork, have fun, and build personal confidence. MYS makes every effort to create an atmosphere where the children’s enthusiasm and excitement for soccer serve as a catalyst for its future growth. MYS also strives to develop a competent and experienced coaching staff through numerous coaching licensing classes/clinics, and to provide referee training & certification.
MYS supports over 800 players and 140 coaches. Funds raised from sponsors goes towards supporting MYS to provide scholarships and uniform discounts to players, support coaching clinics, field maintenance and equipment. All funds raised ensure our players can play safely and to the best of their ability. In return, your company could be advertised via banners, field naming, on our website and social media.
- Lead Sponsor – Turf 11v11 Field Name* and Turf Field Banner. Logo on MYS Homepage and MYS Social Media Recognition at least 5 times, with the ability to define how & when. Sponsorship Plaque to hang in your business.
- Secondary Lead Sponsor – Grass 11v11 Field Name* and Turf Field Banner. Logo on MYS Homepage and MYS Social Media Recognition at least 4 times, with the ability to define when. Sponsorship Plaque to hang in your business.
- Gold Sponsor – 9v9 Field Name* and Turf Field Banner. Logo on MYS Homepage and MYS Social Media Recognition at least 2 times.
- Silver Sponsor – 7v7 or Small Sided Field Name*. Logo on MYS Homepage and MYS Social Media Recognition.
- Friends of MYS – MYS Social Media Recognition.
*Field Names are indicated on the Nets of the field, as well as the BAYS League Schedules and do not apply to Tournament fields.
Additional Opportunities for other Donations/Sponsorships with Social Media Recognition
- Player Discounts (ie: 10% off Service)
- Percentage of Sales donated (ie: 10% of Service back to MYS)
- Donation/Discount of goods (Banners, Plaques, Equipment, etc.)
- Event Sponsorship
Tournament Sponsors, Vendors & Food Trucks
Our Columbus Day Tournament is our largest fundraiser of the year. In 2022 we will be celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Tournament, and are looking to make it bigger than ever! We look to partner with Sponsors, Vendors and Food Trucks, to enhance the experience of the weekend long tournament; for not just Mansfield players, but players from other local towns and not so local such as Northboro, Hopkinton, Arlington and even teams as far as Plymouth and Harwich. Last year we had 75 teams and we look to expand that to 80 this year. Please view our Tournament Sponsor, Vendor & Food Truck page for more information.
Sign up to be a Sponsor
If you are interested in becoming an MYS Sponsor, please fill out the form below, or email the Director of Fundraising at MYS.Sponsor@gmail.com.
Mail check made payable to: Mansfield Youth Soccer
PO Box 1053, Mansfield, MA 02048
Mansfield Youth Soccer is a registered 501(c)(3) Non-profit, tax-exempt organization. Our Tax-ID is 04-3466647.