DOGS Are NOT Allowed in the Complex during Games or Practices
Plymouth Street Complex (PDF version)
- GPS: 50 Plymouth St, Mansfield MA
- From Interstate 95 take Exit 7A, Route 140 towards Mansfield. At the fifth traffic light (after Shaws/Home Depot, bear right onto Norfolk Street. At the end of Norfolk street, take a left onto Forbes Blvd. At the end of Forbes, take a right onto Plymouth St. The entrance to the fields is a short distance down on the left.
- From Interstate 495 take the Route 140 (exit 12 going south, exit 11 going north) towards Mansfield. Take a left at the 1st light onto School Street. Take a right onto Plymouth St. after approximately 1/2 mile. The entrance to the fields is a short distance down on the left.
Safety at Plymouth Street Soccer Complex
There continues to be growing concern regarding speed and ability to ensure fire trucks and ambulances can reach injured individuals. The degree of frequency and number of complaints have risen over the last few years so MYS, Mansfield Park & Rec, Mansfield Police, and Mansfield Fire & Rescue are working together to bring awareness to and to enforce our safety measures.
Shortly there will be additional signage installed throughout the complex reminding everyone of the 5 mph speed limit along with No Parking zones. Mansfield Police will enforce both speed and parking regulations randomly each day.
- 5 mph speed limit (as soon as you turn off Plymouth street into the complex)
- Park only in designated areas
- If there are no parking spots inside the complex then park on Plymouth Street
- Do NOT park in any area where you see yellow lines on the ground or no parking zones
- These areas are set so that emergency vehicles can support all areas of the complex
Another safety item you will also notice in the Plymouth Street Complex is a defibrillator. The defibrillator is located next to the water bottle filling station on the side of the concession stand.
A reminder – no pets (other than service animals) are allowed at the complex during our events (practices and games)
Please make sure you pass this information along to any family members or friends who will be coming to watch your child(ren) play.
- RULES of Plymouth Street Turf Field
- NO glass containers of any kind beyond the gate
- NO metal cleats beyond the gate
- NO food or drink beyond the gate, water is allowed
- NO sports drinks beyond the gate
- NO smoking beyond the gate
- NO scooters, bicycles, unauthorized vehicles beyond the gate
- NO GUM or SEEDS to beyond the gate
- NO Chairs/Tents on synthetic surface, those must stay on the pavement
- NO sharp objects which can penetrate the synthetic surface beyond the gate
- ABSOLUTELY NO pets