March 13, 2022 • Volunteer
We need your help! Each week, after the fields are mowed by the Town, we need to re-line the fields and get them ready for Saturday games. If you can spare an hour or two to help during the season, please sign-up here: Volunteer Link
Any questions? Please email our Field Director.
March 1, 2022 • News and Updates, Volunteer
2022 Spring Field Prep – Saturday, March 26th 8am-12:30pm
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
The 2022 Spring Soccer Season will be here before we know it! Soon it will be time to get the fields ready by: placing goals, laying out and lining fields, and doing a general cleanup of the Plymouth Street Soccer Complex.
Click this link to sign-up on SignUp.com. Review the options listed there and below. Choose the spot(s) you like. Sign up today!
- Early Bird Prep – 8am to 9am
- Volunteer Coordinator – 8am to 10am or 10am to 12pm
- Field Layout/Lining – 8:30am to 10:30am or 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Goals – Nets & Placement – 8:30am to 10:30am
- Move Sandbags – 9am to 10am
- Parking Lot Lining – 11am to 12:30pm
- Misc. Tasks (hanging signs, placing cones, adding goal numbers, etc.) – 10am to 12pm
Any questions: please reach out to our Field Director.
Thank you for your help in advance!