It’s that time of year again: Time for the Mansfield Community to get together and cheer on the New England Revolution! Our annual MYS Night at the Revolution is June 30th. Come out and tailgate with family, friends, and teammates, then watch the New England Revolution take on DC United. We’ve already sold over 600 tickets so don’t miss out!
Volunteers Needed!! Please consider helping out at the tailgate (We use Signup.com – please click the button below)
- Saturday at 12 PM will be the last time to purchase discounted tickets. Please order online with Promo Code: MANSFIELD by clicking here.
- DISCOUNTED TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE STADIUM ON DAY OF GAME. If you need additional tickets on the day of the game, they will be full price at the ticket office and they may not have seats available in the same section.
ITEMS TO PRINT:
12:00 p.m: Parking lots open
12:30 p.m: Check-in opens at the Patriot Place gate (north end of stadium near CBS Scene and Pro Shop)
1:00 p.m.: First games begin on the stadium field
4:30 p.m.: Tailgating activities can begin in the parking lots
5:00 p.m.: Last games end on the stadium field
6:30 p.m.: Gillette Stadium Gates open for the Revs game
7:30 p.m.: Kickoff – Revolution vs. Toronto FC
When coming in for the Revolution game that night, we recommend entering the stadium early to avoid longer lines at the gate as it gets closer to kickoff. Stadium gates open at 6:30. There will also be a Slyde Mascot Bobblehead Giveaway for first 5000 fans to enter the stadium.
- Please print your parking pass at home for the Revolution v DC United match on 6/30/18. Mansfield will park in lots 6B. You will be directed were to park based on your arrival time by stadium parking staff. If you would like to park together please arrive together. Please see Revolution Parking for additional lots.
- You need one pass per vehicle.
- Tailgating will not be permitted until 4:30 p.m. Tailgating includes: open fires and grills, consumption of alcohol, setting up tables/chairs/tents, and activities such as ring/bag toss games, soccer playing, etc.
Join everyone in the parking lot for food and fun. $5 per person will buy a Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Veggie Burger, or Hot Dog PLUS a bag of chips AND a non-alcoholic beverage.
There will be fun for the kids as well! Radar gun, juggling contest, and face paintingl!
Thank you to all who have purchased tailgating plates – IF YOU HAVE NOT PURCHASED A PLATE BUT WOULD STILL LIKE TO EAT – BRING $5 Cash or Check (per person) to the check in table and we will try to serve as many people as possible. We can’t guarantee there will be food for walk-ups.
GILLETTE STADIUM CLEAR BAG POLICY:
· NOTE: The Gillette Stadium Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for spectators watching the games on the field. Spectators must pass through regular security screening and should leave all non-essential items in the car during the games. For more information about the clear bag policy please click here.
· **If a spectator brings a bag to the gate that does not follow the clear bag policy, you will be told to take the bag back to your car.
· **Players can bring their soccer bags in for their game on the field, but they will be tagged and checked. Soccer bags will NOT be allowed in for the Revolution game at 7:30PM.
- Check-in will take place inside the Patriot Place entry at the blue gate under the bridge and lighthouse. Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your game time to make sure that your players and families enter the stadium on time for the game.
- Please try to check-in as a whole team, not individual players.
- Only coaches should be at the team check-in table, and please bring all signed waivers with you.
- All spectators will need to print the Spectator Pass to enter the stadium for the games on the field. (one per family)
- Spectator can watch the games on the field by walking up the ramp to the concourse and watch from the stadium seats.
GAMES ON THE FIELD:
- Teams should plan on arriving at the check-in area 30 minutes prior to the start of your game. Check-in area is under the bridge and lighthouse at the Revs table.
- There will be a warmup area for teams set up behind the goal.
- Only players and coaches will be allowed on the field.
- Players can wear cleats or indoor soccer shoes (the surface is field turf)
- Please make sure that all players wear their uniforms.
- Please bring at least one soccer ball per team.
- Water bottles will be permitted on the field and there will also be water stations set up on the field for refills. There is no food or drink allowed in the stands.
- Once your game is over, please clear your field quickly so the next games can begin on time.
- Bathrooms are located on the concourse. There are no bathrooms on field level.
- Please remember that these are friendly games and should be about having fun and the experience of playing on the Gillette Stadium field.
- Please find the schedule and field maps (sessions 1 and 2, sessions 3 and 4, sessions 5 and 6) to locate where your team is playing. Earlier sessions will have more fields setup.
- All players and coaches MUST fill out the waiver to gain access to the field.
- Games will be played rain or shine. If there is lightning, games will be stopped and the field will be cleared for at least 30 minutes. Please plan for accordingly (we recommend that you bring a change of clothes for the Revs game that night).
ENTER TO WIN:
· In addition to playing on the Gillette Stadium field, each family from your team that purchased tickets to the event is invited to enter-to-win a piece of signed Revolution memorabilia (jersey, soccer ball, hat, etc.)! We will announce the winner in an email next week. One entry per family: ENTER HERE